1. Students are expected to be on time for class. No undocumented late arrivals will be accepted.
2. Students are expected to have all proper materials ready for class and a willingness to participate in class.
3. Students are expected to be respectful to all persons.
4. Students are expected to complete all assignments by the due date.
5. Parents and students share the responsibility to follow the district’s attendance policy when it applies to missed work. Failure to follow the policy will result in zero points for all missed assignments.
6. Students are expected to keep track of their individual grades. If you have computer/internet abilities at home this can be done through Parent Portal. If you do not have this capability, ask Mr. Schrock for a progress report.
7. Students are expected to check with Mr. Schrock prior to going to lessons, meetings, sporting events, or appointments.
8. Students are expected to share this information with their parents or guardians.