Third Grade Rules
- "Restaurant" manners
- Eat quietly
- Hands and feet to yourself
- No throwing or spitting food
- Sit at assigned tables
- Clean up-throw all trash away
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather
- No throwing snow, mulch, etc.
- No tackle or pushing games
- No "bullying
- Stay in assigned areas
- Line up when the whistle blows
Time OutTime out (during recess time) is used is for forgotten homework and other behavior issues. The time out room is a supervised room used to complete work.
Last Modified on September 23, 2011