1. Make good choices.
2. Use nice manners.
3. Sing, speak, and play only when asked.
4. Involve yourself in class activities.
5. Care for materials, instruments, and other people.Rewards: As a whole class, we work towards "reward days" where we play music-related games. Classes earn a sticker on the sticker chart for listening and following the rules in music class that day. Once the class collects a certain number of stickers (determined by Mrs. Nau) then they receive their reward day.Consequences:1. Verbal warning
2. Moved away from others to a new seat
3. Loss of privileges in class4. Move to Time Out (with alternate assigment)
5. Loss of participation in class reward days or other special activities6. Loss of recess
7. Conference with Mrs. Nau
8. Call or note home to parents
Last Modified on April 12, 2018