Important and Useful Information
7:30a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Regular day arrival –students report to classroom. Due to security procedures, parents are not permitted to walk students to the classrooms.
8:00a.m. Classes begin
Day 1 – 5 Rotation:
Our daily schedule goes on a day 1 through 5 rotation. For example, Tuesday will be day 1, Wednesday will be day 2, Thursday will be day 3, Friday will be day4. When we come back to school on Tuesday, after the Labor Day weekend, it will be day 5. Wednesday will start over again with Day 1, and so on.
1. All students and parents must use the main entrance.
2. Parents and Students are not permitted in the hallways and classrooms before 7:28 a.m.
3. If you are picking up your child or having your child ride a different bus, you need to send a note to school that day or the day prior. If we do not have a note, your child will be sent home on the regular bus. No bus passes will be issued over the phone.
4. If you plan to pick up your child at the end of the school day, you will report to the outside entrance of the cafeteria. The doors unlock automatically at 2:35. All persons picking up students at dismissal must enter at this entrance. A staff person will check your ID with school records prior to releasing the student. Please have ID ready and with you.
5. We do computerized attendance at 8:00 am. If your child arrives to school after 8:00, your child will be considered tardy and will need to report to the office for a pass and then will be marked present.
6. When your child is absent, you need to write an excuse stating your child's name, the date they were absent and the reason. You can write your own note or fill out an excuse form that I will send home. Excuses must be returned within3 days of the absence or the absence will be considered illegal.
If you would like your child to eat breakfast at school, please send in a note stating your child is permitted to buy breakfast. They must be here by 7:50 to eat breakfast.
Lunch is served daily. Please refer to the menu sent home by your child's classroom teacher for daily menu choices, and lunch costs.Communication: Refer to the district web site , under faculty, for contact information for your child's teacher.You may contact me by:
- phone: 445-6677, ext. 5217
- email: email@example.com