Classroom Rules and Procedures
Atmosphere of respect, courtesy, and courage
- We always put forth our best effort to succeed in school and learn life’s lessons.
- We refrain from engaging in destructive behavior and language.
- We treat others as we expect to be treated.
- We respect everyone and their personal differences.
- We act efficiently to voi negative situations, rumors, and drama.
- We come to class prepared with appropriate materials and participate in classroom discussion.
- We complete our own class work, homework, and assessments on time by following directions and/or the rubric provided.
- We do not interfere in the learning process of others.
- We are responsible for missed class work, assignments, and notes when absent.
*Failure to abide by these expectations will result in loss of points and/ or detention*
Last Modified on August 20, 2019