Packet 3 - Week of May 4th
(Everything posted on this page is optional!)
- Please continue to work on your packets that you have received in the mail.
- If you have any questions, join my Zoom office hours so we can take a look at it together.
- Click on the video links below for some new 4th Grade material.
Mrs. Gardner's Skill Review
- Reference Sheets
- Click on the video links below for skill review with Mrs. Gardner!
- Fraction Skills Review
Math Riddle of the Week!
- Click on the video link below to hear this week's Math Riddle!
- Week of May 4th Math Riddle
- E-mail me your guess or send it in Remind!
Additional Resources: Math
- Homeroom Student can log on to Zearn for this weeks extra practice lessons.
- Mission 2 Measure and Solve
- Overview of the lessons and standards addressed in this assignment: Zearn Mission 2 Overview
- Zearn will mirror the work that we have done in our Eureka math books.
- If you need your log-in information, send me an e-mail.
- Both periods 1 and 2 can log on to Freckle for this weeks extra practice assignment.
- Assignment titled May 4-8: (Generate and Analyze Patterns)
- Homeroom (pd 2) Class Code: WP77W2
- Period 1 Class Code: Y5MS7N
Additional Resources: Science