Packet 4 - Week of May 18th
(Everything posted on this page is optional!)
Virtual Field Trip
- Each year 4th grade visits Fort Ligonier for thei annual field trip in the spring. The link below will take your student(s) on a virtual field trip of the fort.
- Click below for additional materials/activities from Fort Ligonier.
- Please continue to work on your packets that you have received in the mail.
- If you have any questions, join my Zoom office hours so we can take a look at it together.
- Assessment- Turn in Thursday 5/27 when you pick up your belongings at the school!
- Please complete the assessment that you received with packet 4, your final packet.
- Period 1 class with Mrs. June: Click on the link below to access a video of Mrs. June reading the assessment aloud.
- Packet 4 Math and Science Answer Keys
- Click on the video links below for some new 4th Grade material.
- Numeric Patterns
Mrs. Gardner's Skill Review
- Reference Sheets
- Click on the video below for Geometry skill review!
Math Riddle of the Week!
- Click on the video link below to hear this week's Math Riddle!
- Week of May 18th Math Riddle
- E-mail me your guess or send it in Remind!
Additional Resources: Math
- Homeroom Student can log on to Zearn for this weeks extra practice lessons.
- Mission 2 Measure and Solve
- Overview of the lessons and standards addressed in this assignment: Zearn Mission 2 Overview
- Zearn will mirror the work that we have done in our Eureka math books.
- If you need your log-in information, send me an e-mail.
- Both periods 1 and 2 can log on to Freckle for this weeks extra practice assignment.
- Assignment titled May 18-22: Solve Problems with Four Operations
- Homeroom (pd 2) Class Code: WP77W2
- Period 1 Class Code: Y5MS7N
Additional Resources: Science
- Phases of the Moon Parody