COVID Closure Resources
INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS TO HELP GUIDE YOU THROUGH PACKET 4:
*Packet 2 & 3 Videos have been moved to the tab on the left COVID Packet 2 & 3 Instructional Videos*
- Packet 4 Tutorial Video 1 (Area) by Mrs. Weible
Packet 4 Tutorial Video 2 (Cross Sections) by Mrs. Weible
Packet 4 Tutorial Video 3 (Surface Area) by Mrs. Weible
Packet 4 Tutorial Video 4 (Volume)
Packet 4 Tutorial Video 5 (Question #9)
- Go over the Evolution Notes with Mrs. Piggott HERE (optional, but will help with packet)
- Go over the Ecology notes with Mrs. Piggott HERE (optional, but will help with packet)
- Covid 19 - Packet 4 (Guided Support - Environmental Part 1) by Mrs. Piggott
- Covid 19 - Packet 4 (Guided Support - Environmental Part 2) by Mrs. Piggott
- 7th Grade Packet 4 Video-Part 1 by Mrs. Housley
- 7th Grade Packet 4 Video-Part 2 by Mrs. Housley
- 7th Grade Packet 4 Video-Part 3 by Mrs. Housley
- Optional Videos that will help with packet completion: The Importance of Word Choice and Word Choice: A Closer Look into a Writing Trait
I was deeply saddened when I heard the news of school canceled for the duration of the year…I miss my students so much and I want to help in any way possible! The packets are intended to work on gradually over a 2 week period of time. Students should expect to spend about 15-20 minutes a day on each subject area. The work is review, but may be challenging, so work on it in chunks so that it doesn't become overwhelming. I am available to help so please reach out for any reason! My contact information and ZOOM hours are below.
I hope you are doing well and staying safe!
Mrs. Tara Tweardy
7th Grade Co-Teacher
ZOOM Office Hours:
M-F 12:30-1:30 p.m.
*Meeting ID and Password sent home in packet or Email me*
Be sure to check out your other teachers' webpages for packet information, helpful resources, and supplemental learning activities. I have included direct links to their websites below: